Sunday, October 5, 2014

Witchy Shoot

I was paired up with another girl from class (Amber) and she had 2 cute sisters that we used as our models. The girls were to play a witch and a child, one of which was to be eaten! I had fun shooting but our light kit wasn't working (needed a battery) and the location was good, but I really felt like I just didn't have enough information about the project to really do my best. I was under the impression that we were shooting something for an "ad" but neither of us was sure, so we didn't really focus on what we were selling, and I've never shot an ad for anything before. It was hard for me to execute but I really love the shots that came out. It just proves to me that I'm still learning which is a good thing.















No comments:

Post a Comment

OH yea! Leave me a comment so I know you visited!