Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Cooking With Andrew

Andrew and I love to garden, walk and cook together.  Last night we walked all the way to the grocery store for cream, whip topping, and a large bag of cat food. My car died yesterday and we really wanted whipped cream for our jello, badly enough we went at 10 pm. I was reminded of how much we stop and look at other peoples gardens, and how deep our conversations can be while walking. Walking together stimulates thought I guess.

We love to cook and today we did some mighty fine cooking.

While working we will be silent with the exception of "will you grab the milk?" or "I need a half teaspoon please". Cornbread is delish with all the soups and stews I've been making.

I managed to find a recipe that resembled momma Carr's recipe of Calico Bean Pot. I miss her most in the fall.

Anyway Andrew made cornbread, I took pictures... in between grabbing the milk and teaspoons.






No comments:

Post a Comment

OH yea! Leave me a comment so I know you visited!