Saturday, September 13, 2014

Yellowstone

Aj and I went back to Yellowstone because we felt we didn't get to see it all a few years ago. But halfway through the day we got rained out but we had so much fun, I was actually pretty grumpy up until it rained on us. While it rained we were completely alone on a volcano surrounded by geysers, and just epic-ness. I had more fun running a mile uphill in the pouring rain, than I had the whole day. It was incredibly memorable and that's all that really mattered. 

We went to a conservatory for the park

Grizzly bear scratching on a tree...

Grey Wolf. I'd like to say it was "majestic" but it napped most of the day.
 Yellowstone-
 Cutie pie
 mud pots
 the trail

 This ranger rick- a time traveler I'm sure and pretty dang awesome.


The rain coming in





After it started to pour I couldn't take many pictures, but we still had good, cold, hiking fun.

Up next- Nuclear power

1 comment:

  1. Wish I was there! I feel like I was there because of these beautiful photos. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

OH yea! Leave me a comment so I know you visited!