Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Southern Rural Idaho and the Invisible Tetons

Since Andrew and I had a horrible non-fun-filled summer we decided to take a short trip to my old town Bancroft and the surrounding areas. We stayed in Idaho Falls at a cute little hotel that had a soup bar at night and breakfast in the morning. So nice to be taken care of.

We drove to the Tetons which were completely covered by storms. :/

But I focused on the smaller details instead :) it was still a beautiful place.






We took a short 3 mile hike to Phelps lake. It was wonderful!



 Of course, geeking out over the plant life.



This chipmunk kept asking for snacks. The guy kept shooing him away, so the chipmunk took matters into his own paws and sniffed around.


There was this general feeling of rush with the wildlife, they were all really interested in eating as much as possible before the winter hit. Andrew actually took this one of the bee!


The haunted house.


Storm after storm! This is somewhere between the Tetons and Idaho Falls




I have a crush on Idaho. More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

OH yea! Leave me a comment so I know you visited!