Friday, January 25, 2013

Studying Color

Wow. Color photography is much more intense than one might think, I have to take a class that teaches just the technical stuff about color like RGB, CMYK, printing (makes me happy for prepress) and a slurry of other techy stuff.  I have a new appreciation for color and the technical workings of my camera and the beauty of how perfect our eyes are.


                                                          Analogous Color Scheme

                                                                        Monochrome

This is what happens when you take your lens off and play.








This is what happens when husbands get tired of being a model and when you tilt your lens and focus instead of screwing it on all the way.

Even though he's trying to be "ugly" he's still such a doll! I love kissing this face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OH yea! Leave me a comment so I know you visited!