Sunday, January 27, 2013

Lucky

The other morning I was having strange dreams about cat poo (you read it right) when I woke up I instinctivley reached for Andrew and he wasnt there, I was almost going to steal his comfortable pillow but got up to see if he was OK. He was playing video games on the couch it was 630 AM (WE NEVER GET UP THAT EARLY, unless we have to pee) he just couldn't sleep. I looked outside and it was incredibly foggy, without thinking I put my boots on and got "dressed" and headed out for 3 hours and took some photos. The reason why I'm calling this post lucky is because normally I wouldn't get out of bed for that, but one of my professors had said " you have to get up to get the shot" and it stuck with me, so I did.

Here are the fruits of my labors!




The statue in this photo scared me to death because I couldn't see him through the fog at first!





















7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Wanna steal some for my desktop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, these are amazing! I don't consider it lucky, though - you got some good advice and took it. That's smart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy awesome photos, Laura. Man, look at you go!! My artsy little friend has quite the talent. Don't worry that I brag about my photographer friend all the time in my Humanities class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bah! Oh ness thank you!!! I like it when people brag lol!

      Delete

OH yea! Leave me a comment so I know you visited!