Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Lunch with a Fashionista

I met up with my friend Kashia (pronounced Kay-sha) in Salt Lake City at the City Creek center for some lunch, shopping, and of course pictures!

We had a delish lunch at the blue lemon

Warm Hummus with black olive chipotle



And a turkey burger,  Kash had a artichoke tomato panini, but I was too busy eating mine to take a picture.

My gorgey lunch date


City Creek! It was much to cold but also VERY pretty









Kash has a fashion blog at Dearest Honey So I knew she'd be an easy target for some much needed modeling (for me) these are just a few, I'll post more on Loupey Lalo later.





I had an assignment to take some photos of architecture and lighting, I had to correctly expose 2 photos with the light and the sky being exposed right (if that makes sense) While I was waiting for the sun to go down I snapped a few here and there





It was a little too easy. I'm suspicious I did it wrong.



SLC is quite gorgey 
\

1 comment:

OH yea! Leave me a comment so I know you visited!