Sunday, March 2, 2014

Reaccuring dreams

I have this dream. It's not always exactly the same but it's always just as maddening.

To most of you this wont be that big of a deal but it's been on my mind lately.

I'm in the middle of a huge crowd, something is happening, something big. I have my camera out and there is beautiful big action, big news as it were. I take the shot, nothing happens. I keep pressing the button and nothing is happening. I'm not taking pictures and I panic! The action gets more violent and big, I keep trying...nothing. It's infuriating. The crowd moves away from me and I'm left standing alone with my broken camera.


4 comments:

  1. Crazy.. hate those type of dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy.. hate those type of dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm. That's interesting. I wonder if it's more about the big news or more about the camera. Because you said things are getting violent - so is it more that you're afraid of the state of affairs in the country or more afraid of having a broken camera?

    I dunno. We can talk about it when you get here. I just want to comment, because I want you to blog more, and I know how the comments help encourage that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. < < < See, I'm pondering your dream now.

    ReplyDelete

OH yea! Leave me a comment so I know you visited!