Saturday, June 2, 2012

Nashville Zoo


Kiely and I went to the Nashville Zoo for a day, and what a day it was! It was hot and VERY humid, but it feels so good to sweat all the toxins out *trying to stay positive* . I loved this zoo; it was clean, shady, and the animals looked happy to be there.





These meerkats were so flippin cute!!!! This one below fel into his hole and just stayed like that for a little while.




An Axolotl- my favorite salamander, these guys only live in the river that runs through Mexico city, and they are the only known animal that can re-grow appendages.











I loved these flamingoes! Bright colors and lines, so fun to photograph








The giraffes were our favorite by far though!


This one was a bit shy.



1 comment:

OH yea! Leave me a comment so I know you visited!