Saturday, July 10, 2010

Yet another dream achieved.

I made pickles. 

It may be a small dream, but the love I have for pickles is a very real love. They have to be a certain kind of pickle, I usually like them best when I know what species of cuke I'm eating, so I don't always have my favorite kind and they can be a bit expensive, mostly cause I eat them all in a day or so. I sometimes compare my love for pickles to a lover that only comes to town once in a while, I am so excited to see them and promptly consume all I can in the short while they're here. Pickles are amazing, they are spicy, sweet, tangy, crunchy, juicy, magnificent little green things that I could eat all day.

And today with Andrew's help, he cut up stuff,  got the recipe, provided spices and ibuprofen and me give him half, I made my own pickles. MY OWN PICKLES!

With dill from my garden!

See the cute little onions? All the spices and garlic on the bottom? They're spear shaped! SO CUTE!


MY OWN.

Thank you Chao's for having pickling cukes, I plan on buying you out on Monday, and making lots more to eat throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OH yea! Leave me a comment so I know you visited!