Saturday, July 17, 2010

I love Provo in the Summer

My friend Maranda and I share the same birthday, so on July 9 we had a small get together of friends and lived it up Mormon style. Which is basically tie dye and fake tattoos, and lots of junk food. It was a blast!

I made characters of Eliza and Maranda

Later that night I went with a few girls skinny dipping, and as with most of this past week I was too impatient to lock up my bike, when I got back it was gone. I was pretty upset but mostly just felt really stupid, FOR NOT LOCKING IT UP!

But it was worth it. We had so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize it was your birthday that night too! Happy late birthday - I would have wished you happy birthday then if I'd known.

    ReplyDelete

OH yea! Leave me a comment so I know you visited!