Tuesday, December 9, 2014

An Edible Sonic Screwdriver?!

Jennie over at The Truffle Cottage is a friend of mine and I've been shooting her chocolates for about 2 years. These last few months have been crazy for the both of us so I haven't had much time to go over and check out what kind of new concoctions she's come up with.

A few days ago I borrowed her daughter for some modeling, and Jennie introduced me to her newest geeky item.

The Carmel Pretzel Sonic Screwdriver. She asked me to take a few pics and of course, I obliged!

At first you geek out over the details, then you just dive in and it tastes a lot like a high quality twix.


A handmade geeky candy. 




You can get a Sonic Screwdriver for yourself over at thetrufflecottage.com! And many other geeky chocolates.


Here is a pic of the 11th doctor and his non-edible screwdriver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OH yea! Leave me a comment so I know you visited!