Saturday, November 29, 2014

Ride home from Tuba City

Us 89 to Kanab from Tuba City has to be one of the prettiest drives I've ever been on. 


Still on the reservation, the Navajo have little stands for business set up here at this free dinosaur print place. They work on tips and though it was a cold Sunday morning at dawn there was one fellow who took the group around. I wussed out about 1/4 of the way through the tour. 




Navajo flag


A few miles into our trip the view was just to amazing not to stop.

Navajo Bridge



400+ feet above the colorado, that's sand in the river rolling about.


House Rock, I guess a lady loved the view so much she lived here in the 20's. So she made herself a little dwelling and probably had a great life. 








Somewhere by the vermillion cliffside


We took a detour and saw the north rim of the grand canyon



It looks nice and warm but it was blowing wind and probably at least 30 degrees.



Rain at Zion's




Moisturize me!







No comments:

Post a Comment

OH yea! Leave me a comment so I know you visited!