Saturday, September 21, 2013

MUSE in concert

I got a press pass for our paper to the Muse concert in SLC. Though I'm not a huge fan, when I was right up in front and "supermassive black hole" came on I just about turned into a teenage girl. But I did keep shooting.
I signed some kind of photo release saying I wouldn't sell these photos or do anything with them but for the indication of publication yadda yadda. So, the people who follow my blog will see some and I'm not going to post it on Facebook.









2 comments:

  1. I had NOT previously seen these! I think I saw a couple on instagram?

    I LOVE them, though! The close-up of the singer and the one with all the colored lights are both so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had NOT previously seen these! I think I saw a couple on instagram?

    I LOVE them, though! The close-up of the singer and the one with all the colored lights are both so cool!

    ReplyDelete

OH yea! Leave me a comment so I know you visited!